Regretably, the RDRC venue will remain closed until further notice.
- However! Remember this is a hobby all about radio and communicating, so, Don't forget the 2 metre net every Sunday night at 7pm, 2 metre repeater, 146.925 MHz (-600 kHz offset, 91.5 Hz CTCSS needed for the uplink)
- Every Monday night to replace the meeting join us on the 2 metre repeater for a bit of a chat, after the 2 metre chat head over to 80 metres SSB (3618 kHz +/- QRM, use the big knob to find us) at 7.30 pm for a chin wag.
- Tuesday night 7pm, there is a VK wide net on the DMR network, TG5. https://vkdmr.com/dmr-nets/, after the net, QSY to TG8 for a local chat.
- Wednesday monring at 9 am, informal chat on the 2 m repeater
- And trivia every Wednesday night on the 70 cm repeater, 438.325 Mhz (-5 Mhz offset, 91.5 Hz CTCSS needed for the uplink)
- (NEW) Thursday night, join the DStar net at 7 pm, 438.675 MHz (-7 MHz offset), if there is NA activity the reflector may be disconnected if everybody is using the club repeater.