- The object of this award is to tour around Australia by amateur radio, making progressive contacts as you go. Valid contacts for the award are those made on or after 1 November 2006.
- The award is sponsored by the Redcliffe and District Radio Club, who is responsible for aspects of the award. The award can be completed, by using any or all bands and all modes. However specific band and mode endorsements are available.
- Short wave listeners are eligible to participate in this award and to qualify their log must include of the callsigns of both stations claimed.
- To complete this award requires contact with amateur radio stations located in 19 cities and towns around Australia. The FIRST and FINAL contacts are deemed to the Redcliffe checkpoint regardless of the participant's QTH and this contact must be a member of the Redcliffe and District Radio Club.
- Amateur radio stations must be contacted in the following CITIES and TOWNS in order: REDCLIFFE; BRISBANE; GOLD COAST; LISMORE; SYDNEY; CANBERRA; MELBOURNE; HOBART; ADELAIDE; PERTH; DARWIN; MOUNT ISA; CAIRNS; TOWNSVILLE; MACKAY; ROCKHAMPTON; BUNDABERG; MARYBOROUGH, SUNSHINE COAST & REDCLIFFE. (N.B. For Sydney and the other major cities, all amateur stations in the greater metropolitan area of the city, are included as the major city). To make things easier please use one of the many suburbs that is provided in the links on the log sheet (below). Most of the suburbs should be there.
- The rally may be run in either direction, i.e. Redcliffe south towards Sydney or Redcliffe north towards Townsville but the progress must be in order from the cities and towns listed above.
- The application for this award should be accompanied by a certified log extract, signed by 2 other licensed amateurs showing date, time, frequency, call sign and location of stations worked.
- A proforma application with logsheet can be downloaded by clicking here for PDF format or here for Excel format.
- The application and log sheet for this award can be downloaded above. Fill out the log, fill out the application form, get it signed by two licensed amateurs, enclose either $A 10.00 or 10 IRC, and send to:
THE AWARDS MANAGER
Bring the completed application to the clubrooms which are open every monday evening.